Feeds RSS

09 December 2009

scribbles -- 12.5

I wish I was tall. If I would want to change something about me, it would be the height. But I was wondering why I still keep on wearing flat sandals or flip-flops which do not seem to flatter. I plan to start wearing heels more often so I can get used to them and also make me appear taller. This is gonna be one of new year's resolutions. Well, I'm just wondering why they call it that if it does not resolve anything in one's life simply because one doesn't even know how to implement it.

Today I was wearing 3-inch heels. And it was just after about full 10 hours of walking around in them did I realize that this was how those Chinese woman felt when they were trying to get Lotus Feet. Ugh.

1 remarks:

Unknown said...

that's why i always wear heels twin! but not the super tall ones. siguro 2-3 inch heels.

seriously, it's difficult for me to wear flats except maybe for slippers and a few footwear. heels are also good for the posture. just make sure you have good pair of shoes para dili sakit sa feet!

Post a Comment

Ping me