Feeds RSS

02 September 2011

my dream wedding

I have just been recently engaged, and it's the greatest thing! My boyfriend was the sweetest --- he bought me a beautiful engagement ring. And the proposal? Well, we were both in tears. We were both so giddy about the next chapter of our lives.

Now, for the mean time, I want to share what I want for my wedding.
Well, I haven't really been dreaming about the actual wedding. Rather, I have my own wish for the reception. It's actually simple. I don't want the traditional reception of a Filipino church wedding that I have usually attended. It's not that I have something against tradition. But I just want to have fun! 

What I really want to do is just eat AND listen to this guy sing. That's it. I want a mini concert on my wedding. Is that too much to ask? I hope not.






0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me