Feeds RSS

12 September 2011

wall of ice



I tried to reach out to you today, in multiple ways. But you only brushed me off because you're busy or something else... This scene looks like a replay, trying to look back on the other times this happened.

I may be reading too much into it, but I think that you are mad at me. I wasn't sure so I asked. But you are cold and detached. 
Then when you left without even talking to me, I knew then that something's not right between us.

I wanted to go after you so we can talk. But I held back for I was afraid I'd get rejected again. 
Rejection really cuts you inside. No matter how high you hold your chin up or how wide your smile could go, the eyes won't lie. They'll tell you I'm hurting.

You might say I'm overreacting. That this may really be nothing, but I know it isn't. You usually tell me why. Now, you didn't. So what's different? What's wrong?


Tell me so I can fix it. If I can't, at least I can try. Please don't put up this wall of ice. I don't have enough warmth in me to melt it down.




Make me your radio,
Turn me up when you feel low,
This melody was meant for you,
So sing-a-long to my stereo

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me