Feeds RSS

29 June 2009

if friends make me rich, i wouldn't have known poverty at all

X-Amount of Words
You're solar, bipolar
Panic disorder
Seems harder and harder and harder
Still you try to control it

by Blue October



*-*
friends come and go. you meet new ones and keep them old.
some are remarkable. some are plain crazy!
you laugh or cry, they make you smile again.
chiclois
*-*






~a tributum ut meus amicitia~

a tribute to my friends
we all got amazing friends. some more than the others, right?
let me share with you my friends who have inspired me alot these days and the reasons why.


*
*
*
she loves music. she loves to belt our her fave songs. the DJ in the team, she plays the songs requested. she is also my biggest source of mp3s. she plays Thinking of You by Katy Perry at least once every day since she got back from leave -- May 25 right? she never misses a day.

tsin - radical blogger



she has gorgeous clothes, bags, shoes and knows how strut them. she has a big laugh and amazing smile. very talk-active and down to earth. everyone knows her as the girl who announced with a wave: "Hi! I'm famous." *wink*

julie - doña



she loves her cuppycake very much. she can be as cold as she was warm the next minute. a vagabond at heart, always looking for that something that will satisfy her mind. she eats her noodles without the soup.

lady di - gemini



she is the biggest fan of John West. she knows who's who in hollywood. she usually updates me celebrity news: she woke me up one morning to tell me that Jacko just died. she's on facebook, twitter, myspace, and everywhere else.

agnes - roommate


she is my biggest fan. haha! not really. she is a dear friend to me, not because she has been there when i need her. but because i want to be there for her when she does. she has crazy colored shoes. maybe i should get photos of them so i can post them. she challenges my sanity all the time.


helen - eternal poser


*

*

*

"if friends make me rich, i wouldn't have known poverty at all."

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

tnx woisy...we wont suffer from poverty..not at all...with friends surrounds us..love yah.."the im famous" line really stuck to your head..funny..mwaahh

cheezenibbles said...

wow! i feel sooo touched! thanks woisy woisy woisy for this! we're richer than rich, famouser than famous! :D muah!

justadream said...

Hahaha so ana?.I challenge your sanity?..as if you were not crazy yet before we met..heheh thanks!.naunhan ko nimog tribute dah, that would make my post more of a revenge than tribute then, bwaahahahah..watch out.

Post a Comment

Ping me