Feeds RSS

08 June 2009

where are you?





i don't wanna be alone.
nobody wants to be alone, right?



well, i know this girl who wants to be alone. i used to think she is just saying this as her excuse whatever. but she really wants to be left alone. she can live with her thoughts AND if she is left in Sahara Desert for a month, she's gonna survive. i hear not alot of people will after 10 days because humans cannot live alone. they have to interact with other humans, else they die. actually, this girl is talkative and has a loud laugh.

we used to talk and laugh alot and have fun all the time, but that was when we still hang out together. now all that's different. aside from the fact that we don't see each other that often anymore, she has gone back to retreat to her own world. her universe where she enjoys her own companionship. i miss her yet i tire of reaching out to her then she pulls back. is it gonna be this way still? hope not.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art...
It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C.S. Lewis


2 remarks:

justadream said...

waaa please don't get tired..you know I'll always find my way back..I'm trying my very best to fight the neurotic side of me,but at times it drains my strength..I'm so sorry TL, and thank you for understanding me, way beyond what I choose to show.

chiclois said...

i know that you will but don't wait until i get fed up. know when it's your turn to reach out.

Post a Comment

Ping me