Feeds RSS

09 May 2011

The Adjustment Bureau


"I'm coming with you."

A simple line but it struck me the most.



The movie talks to me about faith, love and trust.







Faith, because of the underlying theme of The Chairman. The One who writes the path or what we might call destiny. Though there's always Chance - this is what's variable in life - yet most people don't do something about it.




Love. All movies, all songs everywhere always has an underlying theme of love. As they say, it makes the world go round. Cliche? Yes. But it is the core reason everyone gets up in the morning and gets going through the day - its' always love. In any form or in any way, we all have this and we never want to stop sharing about it. I guess what I want to say is, whether it's the love between lovers or friends or family: whether it's the start or the end of the line, it is always part of any story or music. It's all intercomnected because of love. We are all connected because of love.




Last but not at all the least among the three - TRUST.
Trust makes you vulnerable because you open up yourself to rejection, to possible pain, and to emptiness.
On the other hand, if that trust is reciprocated, then you become happy because all the risks is all worth it.

This movie is really talking to me about these 3 things, but more so, about trust. I broke one's trust. The only one whose trust I care about. Slowly, I'm still paying the price. It's not going to be easy, but I know it's all worth it.


"I'm coming with you."

And that is a promise...

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me