Feeds RSS

25 May 2009

scary ordeal

my new fear: Dentist Chair.

i went to the dentist yesterday for aesthetic reasons.. i never thought that i would need a tooth extraction.

Dra. Velos, the dentist, proceeded with application of anesthesia and waited until it took effect: my gums went numb basically. she was having a hard time taking the tooth out as it was kinda twisted, blame my genes for strong but crooked teeth. ugh. i hated the whole ordeal, spitting out saliva and sometimes blood in the middle of the dentist's effort in extracting my stubborn teeth. ewww.. as soon as the crown broke off from its root, i got real scared. she had to drill into my gums. arrggghhh! at last! everything was removed though it took more than 2 hours for the whole thing. i can't imagine any other time i felt greater relief than when i left the chair.

so anyone who needs to go to the dentist, make sure you have muttered all your courage before lying down on that scary chair. my heart goes out to all of you.

the one thing that i was happy about even after all this. i get to eat ice cream! weeee... my relatives were with me and when we had dinner at chowking, they all gave me their scoops of ice cream from their halo-halo! how great is that! :D

till my next post... see yah!

1 remarks:

chinoBrooke said...

eew!!! hahaha! i remember the days na yan ang kalbaryo ko. eek! nwei, kaya mo yan te... next eew thing for me is ung pagkuha ng cast.. kakasuka... grrrr....

sige lang.. basta ba may ice cream lagi, dba? ;)

Post a Comment

Ping me