Feeds RSS

28 May 2009

Rumor Has It

Rumor Has It
With Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner.


I came across old DVDs yesterday, I was picking thru some to while away the day at home for I was absent from work the night before. Ooh, I haven't seen this one yet: Rumor has it. Picked it from among the other chic flicks, thinking it would be like the others. Easy watching for time to pass by quickly.

Well, I felt the movie was long. I kinda get bored at the first 15 minutes but I wanted to finish the movie and so I did. I don't like the movie. It was weird. 3 generations of women in the family end up sleeping with the same man. Gross. I would never recommend that movie to anyone. Though here I am blogging away... Well, I'm blogging to say: Don't Watch This Movie.
+ Both Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner looked hot as expected. +

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me