Feeds RSS

31 May 2009

right now

what's on my mind right now?

> what to wear later when i go to ayala? i'm excited to see my cousins whom i didn't see for a long time.

> what time will my boyfriend go online? and so, will we be online at the same time? i wanna talk to him. blah blah blah

> will i be able to save money from my next paycheck? the last one didn't do so fine. i'm on a stage cebuanos call ting-bits

> who will become the next president? will he/she do better than Arroyo? will the government be able to rise from corruption to be able to serve the Filipinos first before themselves? no one would really know

> i love the silence, just the whirring of the electric fan beside me and the clicking of the keyboard as i type away

> i'm playing Make Me a Celebrity on Facebook, when will i be able to buy a Home in the Hamptons?

> i'm hungry, where shall i eat later? what shall i eat? my gums doesn't hurt that much anymore. i need to remember to take my meds after eating.

> i just saw "The Duchess" by Kiera Knightley. does the Duke really have to hurt Georgiana so much? describing him rude is an understatement. emotionally oppressive maybe right on spot. were all Brits so stern and uncaring of the women's feelings? good thing, i'm born to a society who accepts women as equals now.

> i miss my family, my little brother especially... however, he is not so little anymore. with 10 years between us, but we talk and laugh like friends. wish he can stay with me here in Cebu.

> what do ppl think when they read my blog? do they see random ramblings? or do they see me a person who like them, have so many decisions to make everyday, so many questions that they can't seem to ask anyone but themselves? i don't know... my mind may burst with all these ideas but i hope i still seem sane to people around me. for their sake, i hope they never find out. or maybe they already do... whatever.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me