Feeds RSS

25 May 2009

delaying needlessly

Procrastination.
From the base word, procrastinate, which means to postpone or delay needlessly.

I resigned from eGS last December 2008, I started to process my clearance when 2009 came. But the headset I surrendered was apparently not the one the company originally assigned to me so I had to sign an Authority to Deduct (ATD) for a thousand pesos. I did not do so immediately as I was hoping my actual headset would turn up.

Today, I decided to come back to complete my clearance and exit interview. I woke up with a splitting headache and nausea. But I had errands to do at the bank, I had no choice but to leave my bed. Immediately after I went to the security office to sign for the ATD. The guard on duty directed me to look for the security head to sign my clearance. Unfortunately, he went to lunch. I asked for the HR officer, she too went to lunch.

eGS has been waiting for me to process my clearance. Now, it's my turn to wait. Inasmuch as I want to, I can't go home yet because I have resolved to clear my name today. I just have to wait.
One hour can't be that long. I saw ENGY cafe and I decided to while my time here...

I should learn my lesson about not "delaying needlessly," I hope. I'll let you know soon if I've been procrastinating again. :D

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me