Feeds RSS

28 September 2009

Got Nothing To Do

I was getting bored and so I bloghopped. A lazy hobby of mine, this is becoming a favorite. Anyway, I came across this Trivia or whatever-you-call-this from Tsin.
Try it and you will see that it's funny, if you have the least bit of humor in you. Like I did! :) You may want to try your friends' names first. *wink



Anyway, a couple of weeks back, I made a photocopy of my hand on an all-in-one printer. Again I was bored. It was running out of black ink so it may have produced the one below using the 3 colors of ink.
scanned copy of the print

It's funny how it made me think about Titanic. Ha Ha Ha! I know it's weird. Well, I'm bored. That's why. Now then, let me get back to, uh, sleep...


swing me swing swing,
chiclois

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me