Feeds RSS

09 September 2009

roses and lilies on the 8th


One by one, people gather round to offer her flowers.
Most of them were roses. Red, pink, yellow, white, and peach roses were all over the place.
There were lots of lilies too.
Some were carnations and daisies, they were all white and lovely.
The smell was heavenly.

I can still recall the feeling of joy that transcended upon me. It felt as if it were my birthday then. When I'm with her, I really feel blessed. Seeing all those roses and lilies around her gave me a feeling of contentment even if only for a while. Though I was standing for an hour to join the commemoration of her birthday, it didn't matter. I could never remember a time when I was so happy surrounded by so many flowers. Mind you, I'm never the type to enjoy being given flowers. I love to give flowers instead.

Because of the venue, I did not get the chance to take pictures and let you enjoy what my eyes feasted on. So I can only share what I'd hope to give her on that day.


a personal favorite: single white lily
















Happy Birthday Mama Mary.
I love you




0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me