Feeds RSS

16 September 2009

You're killing me, breaking me down

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Just a little louder
Say It Again. Marie Digby.


No other four-letter word in the dictionary is as talked about as any other. It may have different meanings for different people, although it stems from the same universal pool of emotions that we all draw from. Of all the aphorisms alluding to love, this one struck me most.

"We all want to be serious writers, pero ang totoo, we want to write the greatest love story of our lives, and ang pinakamimithi natin is, na maging totoo sana ito."
Ripped off from callboi

Now enough about that. Let me show you who inspires me these days.


Tristan Prettyman. When I end my day at the office usually at daybreak, I listen to her sing just to lighten my mood as I wrap up. Love love love! For sampling, click here!


Meiko. She may sound like Colbie Caillat or not, but whatever! She writes good songs that hooks me happy. I wanna feel how I wanna feel forever, I want you! If you're on myspace, hit me to listen to her!


Everyday I discover something new. Some days, I discover something that turn them into instant favorites.


Vincci. VNC shoes in the local market (Manila only) I first got hands on them in Malaysia. When I put them on my feet, they would not want to wear anything else anymore. Well, except Havaianas, of course. Haha! Those flip-flops are another story to tell. Anyway, I bought about 4 pairs and I feel as if they are not enough. Seriously. It's sad VNC is not available in Cebu, though. If it were, I'd be sure to have more photos to share. *wink


KFC Pasta Alfredo and Karamel Krunch. I know, I know! I have already blogged about Mr. Karamel Krunch before but I really loved it. My tastebuds have already known Ms. Pasta Alfredo since pasta was first introduced to KFC.


A lot of times, I bloghop and it's really fun. Sometimes, its more fun than writing an entry for your blog. hee hee! So these two new discoveries have a permanent place in my blog, Recharge! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


Patty Laurel. She was an MTV VJ in 2003. Basing on one of her blog posts, she is a schoolteacher. She had been blogging for more than 4 years now. I read her blog when I'm bored and I need inspiration on what to post on my own blog. Reading her is fresh and I feel very grounded.


Callboi. Ryan Buquir. This blog is for those who are bored with constantly working graveyard shift, or for those who are happy and gay, and for everyone else who would like to have a hearty laugh. Warning: Some posts may be NSFW (Not Safe For Work) ;D


Sure to love you,
chiclois

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me