Feeds RSS

14 September 2009

Nuggets of Wisdom

Some feel-good nuggets of wisdom a friend sent me in a text that I would like to share with all of you. Start each day reciting one nugget a day until all will become your mantra in life.
  1. Be kind to yourself.
  2. Looking good is feeling good inside.
  3. You're not out to please everybody.
  4. Expect little but do your best and dream BIG.
  5. Smiling is healthy.
  6. Laugh your heart out.
  7. Live light & right and keep it simple.
  8. Failure is a good starting point.
  9. You are blessed, don't forget to say thanks. and most importantly...
  10. GOD answers!

















~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was already morning and I was in a hurry. My boyfriend, Angelo, called out to me. He was riding a golf cart to take him to the farthest hangar in the area. He is a pilot.

"I'm gonna fly out today. Will you come with me?"

Oh what sweet words! But...
"I can't. I'm already late... I have a patient I need to attend to right now." Adrenaline is pumping thru my veins, pushing me to pick up my speed.

Angelo tried to keep up with me.
"I really hope you can come with me..."

I smiled sadly and kissed him,
"Fly now and kiss me from the heavens. I love you."

He paused for awhile before going away on another direction. And I continued on my path to where my job is waiting. I couldn't abandon anyone, whatever the prize. I am after all, a surgeon, USAF surgeon. I turned left and then, I only saw darkness.

.

.

.

Then, I slowly opened my eyes trying to get accustomed to the morning's brightness. I look around and I realized I'm still on my bed with pillows strewn all over the place. Gawd!
It was all just a dream.




still dreaming,
chiclois osedill

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me