Feeds RSS

01 September 2009

languor


Everyone told me this would happen: Looking at a blank period in your noise page.

You don't have anything interesting to post anymore or nothing juicy comes out of your mind that it worth mentioning. I don't blame anything. I don't blame anyone, not even myself for it will only be futile. Trying to force oneself to write an entry with a bare mind is like rubbing your hands to make them cold while you're out in the rain without any shelter.

Inspiration. Is this what I need? Where do I get this? I feel tired these days, as if the humdrum of everyday has caught up with me. All of my energy was used up during my birthday vacation in Malaysia. I haven't even written about it here, which I was really excited to do when I was still there but I didn't have the time to do. Now that I have the time, I can't seem to find the energy or the drive to inscribe a few words and photos for my 26th nativity.
And it's not only in blogging. Even at home, I procrastinate basic chores (to think that laundry is the only real chore I have left to do). I don't want to tell exactly how long I haven't done any household chore, always finding excuses not to do it. I noticed that I no longer run movie marathons, which I used to do at least once a month even during weekdays. I also need to start on exercising, but I keep putting it off. Though I know, this has been long overdue. I don't keep up with my friends that much, catching up is just leaving a comment on their status on Facebook. Boo.
Anyway, forgive me, I'm just rambling here. I'm not even sure why I bother to come up with reasons why. Let's just hope I go back to my usual self ASAP! I know you're looking forward to it o we can enjoy chiclois again.



incite my mind now!
chiclois





0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Ping me